Full vs. Queen: What's the Difference?
Are you looking for a mattress? With the wide range of mattresses available in the market, it becomes difficult to determine, which mattress is the right option for you. People often get confused with the available sizes of mattresses.
There are two popular bed sizes including full and queen. Both mattresses are very popular options amount couples as they go well with the master bedrooms. However, sometimes it becomes tricky to pick the right option between full and queen-size mattresses.
Do you know what size of mattress will work best in your master bedroom? How you can identify the best option for you? In this article, we have discussed the difference between full and king-size mattresses.
This will help you in understanding the difference between full and queen-size mattresses. So, you can choose the right mattress for you simply and enjoy the best experience.
What is a full-size mattress?
A full-size mattress is similar to the twin size, but it is a little wider. You can measure the full-size mattress like 54 inches by 75 inches. The large size of this mattress makes it perfect for teenagers and single adults. Plus, it is also suitable for families with more than one child.
- Good for teenagers and single adults: The full-size mattresses are perfect for teenagers and single adults as they provide a suitable space for a comfortable sleep.
- Less expensive: As compared to other mattresses like twin size, it is less expensive. So, you can simply add a full-size mattress to your master bedroom and enjoy the excellent comfort
- Easier to move: The full-size mattress is easy to move anywhere you want. It will fit in any room simply. So, you can adjust it according to your needs.
- Great for small rooms: It is the best match for small size rooms. It covers less space and provides a comfortable space for single adults.
- Too small for a couple: Besides the advantages, this is not the best match for couples, who require a little extra space for a comfortable sleep.
What is a queen-size mattress?
The queen-size mattress is also one of the popular options. It measures 60 inches by 80 inches. The large size of the mattress makes it suitable for couples and single adults, who toss and turn regularly at night. It provides more room for the users for a comfortable sleep.
- Great for single adults: The queen-size mattress is the best choice for single adults, which requires a little extra room.
- Best for couples: The queen-size mattress is the best match for couples as it provides a comfortable space for everyone.
- Ideal for guest rooms: If you are looking for a mattress for your guest room, then pick this one without a doubt. It will provide excellent comfort and space to all your guests.
- Difficult to move: The queen-size mattress is a little big in the size. So, it can be difficult to move from your master bedroom and require a little extra effort.